Affiliate marketing is a great option for individuals that are tired and bored of their eight-hour routine jobs offline. Anyone can work as marketer anytime at home or anywhere as long as such person have Internet-connected PCs or laptops. It is a simple and easy business because you strict schedules to adhere to and you are the CEO. The success or failure of the business depends largely on the amount of effort you exert. The earnings potential in affiliate marketing will be limited only by your imagination.
Merchants and marketers share mutual benefits whenever website visitors (who are buyers) make click-through to the marketer’s website and make a transaction. Merchants earn from every product sold and marketers similarly gain commissions from the purchases made by the referred buyers.
Affiliate networks serve as a connection between aspiring affiliates and merchants. They provide information and help you in commencing your own online marketing business.
For those who are eager to venture into affiliate marketing, but have a hard time getting information about affiliate programs, either you intend to become a marketer or a merchant, you can get started with any of the following outlined affiliate marketing networks.
- Rakuten Affiliate Network: It was formerly popularly known as LinkShare and was Reportedly the largest affiliate network. With more than ten million affiliate partnerships, Rakuten Affiliate Network grabbed the number-one position in the 2012 Blue Book of Top 20 Affiliate Networks for support quality, platform strength, and international capabilities. It has ever since retained the number one position in the affiliate networks and thus generally considered as the best internet marketing affiliate program. Rakuten Affiliate Network features over 2 ,500 affiliate programs and allows you to choose either to have every part of your affiliate channel handled for you or you would rather maintain your own program by using the company’s various services and technical support options. Affiliate marketers can substantially benefit from LinkShare because they can simply locate the merchants who deal in particular products that conform with the theme of their site. They can as well examine commission rates, products and other benefits given by merchants. The merchants, however, only anticipate eager marketers to register with their affiliate programs. They join networks with many other merchants to boost the chance of promoting their products in a larger market, thereby increasing the chance of making huge profits.
- eBay Partner Network: eBay is among the most regularly visited websites today, thereby presenting internet job opportunities for many people. One important thing many people like about their online affiliate marketing program over the rest is that they are continually changing and modernizing it. In fact, it has some distinct features when compared to most programs, to help generate income for people. This online business opportunity from eBay can earn you a nice income since the eBay brand is known by many which means the likelihood of people clicking through are high.
- ShareAsale: ShareAsale was founded in the year 2000 and presently have over 3900 merchants in its network. As an affiliate, you can actually choose the merchant you want to promote and you will get your commission from Shareasale on behalf of the merchant. ShareAsale collects the commission in advance from the merchants, which means there will be no delay in your payment. You will be paid a single check as commission for all the sales you generate for the merchants by ShareAsale. ShareASale has achieved excellent ratings, with the company’s reputation, customer service, ethics, and convenience of commission payment enjoying glowing reviews.
- CJ Affiliate: that is one of the most expansive networks in recent time, and anyone who has ventured into affiliate marketing, even briefly, would have most likely come across it. Almost all major merchants have offered with on Commission Junction, making it something of a one-stop outlet in the industry. With more than three thousand merchant partners, and lots of flexibility when it comes to affiliate links and creative sizes, this network will find an ad appropriate for your site regardless of the niche it covers. With this kind of an extensive network, it’s no surprise that this is among the most popular and best affiliate networks available.
- ClickBank: Clickbank is one of the leading affiliate programs when it comes to products on display. Digital products are marketed here and affiliates can earn as much as 75% on sales. This is realistic since the merchants would not have to keep inventories of products. Most of the products are online. For instance, e-books is not required to be kept as inventories, hence, the cost of keeping inventories is disregarded. They reward affiliates considerably for generating the sales they, as merchants, probably would not have generated without them.
Amazon Affiliates Network: In some regards, Amazon has the most enormous affiliate program of them all, bearing products from over 1 .6 million vendors, as well as millions of affiliates. A great number of internet marketers would acknowledge that it is the best affiliate program they have ever interacted with, and who will blame them when you can actually earn a living solely on being an Amazon associate.
- LinkConnector: LinkConnector provides an Affiliate Relations team to offer affiliates, top support and representation. They establish close relationships with merchants to make sure payouts are fair and competitive. Additionally, they enable affiliates to maintain an open line of communication with merchant partners. LinkConnector introduced affiliate-centric tools and technologies to make available for affiliates, more ways to generate revenue and also to generate their revenue quickly and efficiently.
- RevenueWire: AffiliateWire, a division of RevenueWire, is a network for desktop downloads subscriptions, and services. With high commissions, dedicated account management and the best converting products, it ranks as one of the finest affiliate marketing in 2016.
- Flexoffers: it is one of the highest paying commissions. It is an affiliate network that develops mutually profitable relationships between skilled, strategic, and trustworthy online publishers and a strong portfolio of 5000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals.
- ImpactRadius: It was launched in 2008 by a team of Internet marketing and technology experts who previously started Commission Junction, LeadPoint and Savings.com. It is operated by veterans of the industry with great exclusive technologies that take care of most typical affiliate marketing challenges.